A dynamic and beautiful website that reflects you and your business is essential these days but not everyone has the time or inclination to build one themselves. Maybe you’re just starting out in your business and wondering how and where to start…or you’ve got a killer new logo but don’t know how to use that to create an awesome new blog? Or your current site just feels a bit tired and could use a revamp!
Jumping Jigsaws Design specialises in turning your vision into a gorgeous and feature rich online presence to show case your business, attract new customers and present your work in the best possible light.
So how does it work?
Well first, we have a chat about your business and what you’re after. Then you fill in a super-exciting questionnaire (well…it’s not that exciting but it has lots of important info in it!) and then I get to work creating a gorgeous new blog for you. We tweak and fiddle and change things around until you’re absolutely 100% happy and then…launch! Your new baby is set free into the internet world.
But…How Much Does It Cost?
(that’s what you really want to know, isn’t it?)
Pricing for an “especially made for you, unlike anyone else’s custom blog design” start at $1000.
- Custom blogstarting from $1500This includes installation of a premium theme and customising the design to something unique for you! Also includes installation and set-up of basic plugins for backup, spam filters and SEO.
- Custom blogsitestarting from $2000Blog and website all in one!
Everything in the blog, PLUS slideshow galleries to show off your work, information pages, private client galleries and more.
Sign me up!
To get started, just drop me a line at email@example.com and we can get the ball rolling on an amazing new site for you.
Hold On! There’s A Few Things You Need To Know First:
- I build all my blogs and websites using the WordPress platform giving us lots of flexibility in design and function
- If you don’t have a website yet, you’ll need a few things to get started:
- a domain name which can be purchased through our domain name manager
- hosting space for your site – we can provide hosting if you haven’t already got it!
- a theme for your WordPress blog (I use ProPhoto)
- Prices above do not include domain name purchase or hosting costs. I can help you with these if you like, but they are additional costs.
- I primarily work with the ProPhoto blog theme for WordPress which is included in the above prices. If you already own ProPhoto or would really like to use a different theme, contact me for custom pricing.
- Logo design/development is not included in the design of your website. The process works best if you already have a logo/brand or are in the process of developing one as I will then extend that brand across the design of your blog. If you’re just starting out and don’t know where to start with logo design or all this branding stuff, let me know and I can point you in the right direction and maybe help you find an awesome logo designer or graphics to purchase.
But wait, there’s more! You can’t just stop at a blog, right? You need extras, don’t you? Make sure your business looks awesome wherever your clients might find you…
- E-store setup and implementation$750Full e-store setup with payment gateway implementation
- Facebook Profile Customisation$100Timeline cover & profile pic and custom pages.
- Contact Form or Client Questionnaire setup and customisation$250A streamlined contact form or client questionnaire hosted on your site and ready to send out to prospective clients.
- "Fix one little thing"$100You’ve got a blog or a website and you love it…except for that one little thing you want to change. (WordPress installations only)